Join the Movement: Pledge to #SpendTen in Summer 2018
If everyone in the Sullivan Catskills spent $10 at the farmers market this summer, $360,000+ would go back into our local economy. That’s 3.7x more than spending $10 at a chain store. What’s your reason to #SpendTen? Tell us! Then visit a market to spend $10.
- “Love the organic, fresh foods!” -Lisa, Kenoza Lake NYhgwhadmin2017-08-03T21:41:53-04:00
- “I have always supported our Sunday Farm Market!! It’s the best!” -Linda, Abramsville PAhgwhadmin2017-08-03T21:37:28-04:00
- “I pledge for the Barryville Farmers Market.” -Stephen, Narrowsburg NYhgwhadmin2017-07-24T23:04:44-04:00
- It’s a great way to bring locally grown fresh produce and baked goods home. Also is an opportunity to meet local businesses.” -Barbara, Liberty NYhgwhadmin2017-07-24T23:00:42-04:00
- “I pledge to support local agriculture and farmers.” -Sharon, Youngsville NYhgwhadmin2017-07-24T22:58:43-04:00