Join the Movement: Pledge to #SpendTen
If everyone in the Sullivan Catskills spent $10 at the farmers market this summer, $360,000+ would go back into our local economy. That’s 3.7x more than spending $10 at a chain store. What’s your reason to #SpendTen? Tell us! Then visit a market to spend $10.
- “Love the organic, fresh foods!” -Lisa, Kenoza Lake NY hgwhadmin
- “I have always supported our Sunday Farm Market!! It’s the best!” -Linda, Abramsville PA hgwhadmin
- “I pledge for the Barryville Farmers Market.” -Stephen, Narrowsburg NY hgwhadmin
- It’s a great way to bring locally grown fresh produce and baked goods home. Also is an opportunity to meet local businesses.” -Barbara, Liberty NY hgwhadmin
- “I pledge to support local agriculture and farmers.” -Sharon, Youngsville NY hgwhadmin
Click on the Boxes for Reasons to #SpendTen
Take a Closer Look at Reasons to Spend Ten
Including Statistics and Sources!
Use your SNAP, WIC, and Senior checks at the farmers market!
There are 9 farmers markets in the Sullivan Catskills. Find your favorite…