Pledge to #SpendTen – Get a Free Gift!
If everyone in the Sullivan Catskills spent $10 at the farmers market this summer, $360,000+ would go back into our local economy. That’s 3.7x more than spending $10 at a chain store. What’s your reason to #SpendTen? Tell us! Then visit a market for your gift.
- “Yes! LOVE the farmers market.” -Nicole, Callicoon NY hgwhadmin
- “For fresh produce and variety.” -Jennifer, Monticello NY hgwhadmin
- “To support our local farmers and to get the very best vegetables.” -Linda, Mongaup Valley NY hgwhadmin
- “More than 10 reasons…and have for years. Farm to table, know your farmer when at all possible.” -Suz, Mongaup Valley NY hgwhadmin
- “To help the local farms and get fresh quality food.” -Lyn, Libery NY hgwhadmin
- “I have a second home in Sullivan and firmly believe in supporting local businesses. I love fresh food from a farmers market and visit several of them in the area regularly.” -Barbara, Commack NY hgwhadmin
- “Callicoon Farmers Market and the local farmers and artisans are wonderful. We must support them!” -Michael, Obernburg NY hgwhadmin
Click on the Boxes for Reasons to #SpendTen
Use your SNAP, WIC, and Senior checks at the farmers market!
There is a farmers market open Friday through Monday in the Sullivan Catskills.